4/28/18 - Registration Open
2018 Stonecrest Swim Team Registration is now ACTIVE! Click here. Please complete registration by May 12th to guarantee having T-shirt by first meet.
A few updates/reminders as we head into the 2018 Season:
· We are happy to welcome back Michael Cardiges in an expanded capacity this year as our 2018 Stingrays Head Coach. After joining us last year as an assistant coach, Michael really showed great leadership and connected well with all swimmers. His swimming experience and spirit for fast swimming will make for an awesome year! Our assistant staff will be announced in the coming weeks –stay tuned!
· Registration fees will remain the same as last year: $75 for Stingrays, $40 for Lil Rays. Each swimmer will received 1 free T-shirt and 1 free latex swim Cap for all swimmers. If you would prefer a Silicone cap, you will have the option to “upgrade”. The cost for the upgrade is $5.00. Replacements caps will be available for purchase throughout the season ($3 for Latex; $8 for Silicone).
· Swim Meet Volunteering - We will continue to rely on all parents for this year to be successful. We will require volunteering at all 4 home meets and 2 away meets. Sign-up Genius will be sent out with available jobs. There will be “training” sessions for select positions: Stroke & Turn, Diving Judge. We will host a Computer volunteer training session as well. The Computer position is a seated, shaded, front-row seat to the swimming action!
· Practice & Meet Schedules – will be posted on the website and TeamSnap.
· Lil’ Rays – We are happy to continue offering our “Pre-Swim Team” program designed to help kids prepare to join the full team in the current year or following years. While we don’t have an age limit, this is not a swim lesson program. The Club does offer swim lessons and Lil’ Rays fills the gap between swim lessons and Swim Team. Our coaches will work with your kids to improve confidence and swimming capabilities. Similar to 2017, we will have an “evaluation day” to ensure your child will be successful in Lil’ Rays. If we feel Lil’ Rays is not the best program for your child, we will recommend either swim lessons or Swim Team. There is something for everyone!
If you have any questions, please send us an email.
Cristian and Carlye Rojas